How to Fix iPhone Stuck Verifying iOS 12 Update Issue
Are you facing iPhone stuck verifying update issue? Users nowadays are facing this issue while updating to iOS 12. And since this is a new issue for the users, they are getting confused and are searching the Internet for answers. You can see plethora of requests on different forums where users are asking for a solution. If you are one of those users that are seeking for an answer to the iOS 12 verifying update stuck issue, we have an ultimate solution.
There is only one weapon that can have an onslaught impact on this issue: Tenorshare ReiBoot. The software is ideal for any stuck issue that your iPad or iPhone is facing, especially the “verifying iPhone update with apple stuck” issue. Hence it is the best solution if your iPhone has been stuck on verifying update.
Why You Need Tenorshare ReiBoot?
There are a ton of reasons for you to use this software, but to make it short and simple, here are the main highlights that will make you want to use this tool:
- The tool offers a single click solution to each and every problem that your iPhone has
- It has the ability to downgrade iPhone beta software much easily
- In addition to this, the tool can repair iTunes “Backup & Restore” errors more efficiently
- Moreover, it has the ability to fix all stuck issue within no time
- Furthermore, it allows users to enter and exit recovery mode very easily and that too free of cost
- The software is completely compatible with all iPhones, iPad, and iPod models
- To add more to the list, the software is compatible with the latest iOS 12 beta version. This makes is capable to solve “verifying iPhone update with Apple taking forever” issue
- Last, but not the least, it is capable to reset iPhone without iTunes
How to Fix iOS 12 Verifying Update on iPhone?
The main spell that Tenorshare ReiBoot casts on any issue is “Fix All iOS Stuck.” This feature is the primary functionality that solves almost all the issue, including iPhone verifying update issue. Here the steps that you need to follow to solve your issue.
Product Download Button
Step 1: Download the software and install it on your PC. After your install the tool, connect the iPhone to the computer and select “Fix All iOS Stuck” option present on the main interface of the tool.
Step 2: Once you tap “Fix All iOS Stuck,” you will be directed to a new page. Click “Fix Now” on the page to proceed.
Step 3: The tool will ask to install the new firmware package. You can do this by two ways. You can download the package online. The tool will show the related firmware package for your device. Additionally, you can also select the path if the package is already present on the PC. If you decide to download the package online, click on “Download” to begin the installation of the package.
Step 4: When the download is completed, tap “Start Repair” option. This will repair the device if your iPhone gets stuck on verifying update.
Cutting to the case, if you were trying to update iPhone and stuck on verifying update, all you need to do is blindly trust and use Tenorshare ReiBoot. This tool will solve your issue within no time and make your iPhone work as new. Do not forget to let us know your feedback by commenting below.
The post Best Solution to Fix iPhone Stuck Verifying iOS 12 Update Issue appeared first on TechnoInsta.